Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dark and Bright




Hello! This beautiful picture was taken by Dexter Cohen. The model is Korin Green. The makeup was done by yours truly! On this shoot we wanted Korin's make up to be dark and edgy yet vibrant. I think we did a wonderful job achieving that look! I wanted to keep something in trend for spring/summer. So with the lip I choose a bright coral. Products used to achieve this lip are listed below. Try it! Let me know how it works for you! Please feel free to email me with blog post request and/or questions.


Lip Products
Lip liner:What a blast! Prolong wear Lip liner
Lipstick: Vegas Volt Amplified lipstick
Lip gloss:Richer Lusher Creamsheen Glass

All products can be purchased @ M.A.C. cosmetics. To contact Dexter Cohen or Korin Green @ www.internalex.com. For makeup consultations or questions@ yasmindalartiste@gmail.com.




Thank you! See you Soon! : )
Please click to follow my blog page! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment